Berlin historical sights
Map of Berlin historical sights
This map of Berlin historical sights is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Berlin historical sights
This list contains historical sights in Berlin that are displayed on the map above as well:
- Brandenburger Tor - Monumental gate with quadriga sculpure that became symbol of reunified Berlin.
- Reichstag - Historical building with glass dome where German parliament resides.
- Berlin Wall - Wall that was separating West and East Berlin with best remnants called East Side Gallery.
- Checkpoint Charlie - Crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
- Charlottenburg Palace - Completely reconstructed baroque palace from 18th century with large park.
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedachtniskirche - Partially destroyed church symbolizing Berlin's reconstruction.
- Oberbaumbrücke - Magnificient bridge crossing river Spree with two towers.
- Siegessäule - 70 metres high victory column with statue presenting Goddes of Victory.
- Bellevue Palace - Neo-classical palace that serves as residence of German president today
- Berliner Rathaus - Berlin city hall made of red bricks in Renaissance style.