Ciutat Vella map
Ciutat Vella is district in Barcelona area.
This page brings you detailed map of this part of Barcelona and some basic
information that can be useful to your visit. Note that Ciutat Vella district is also part of Google Street View Maps so you can jump to our
Ciutat Vella Street View map to virtually travel around the area.
Ciutat Vella detailed map
This map of Ciutat Vella is based on Google Maps technology. You can switch the type of map in the right upper corner by clicking
on buttons Map, Satellite and Terrain. Control panel on the left with plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of attractions in Ciutat Vella
This list contains all the major places of interest located in Ciutat Vella:
- La Rambla - Famous boulevard packed with street artists and tourist crowds.
- Cathedral of Santa Eulalia - Gothic cathedral where archbishop of Barcelona offices.
- Placa de Catalunya - Busy square in the middle of the city full of monuments and pigeons.
- L'Aquarium Barcelona - Large aquarium with thousands of species and 80m long underwater tunnel.
- Parc de la Ciutadella - Park with many attractions including ZOO, museums and Parliament of Catalonia.
- Museu Picasso - Museum holding extensive collections of artworks by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso.
- Peix d'Or - Giant golden fish sculpture created as public street art by Frank Gehry.
- Hotel Arts - Luxurious hotel operated by Ritz-Carlton located in 44-story high skyscraper.
- Maremagnum - Large complex with shops, cinemas, bars and restaurants in Port Vell area.
- Museum d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona - Museum of contemporary art focused on Catalonian artists.
- Gran Teatre del Liceu - Main Barcelona opera opened in 1847 hosting great performances.
- Barcelona ZOO - ZOO based in Parc de la Ciutadella with number of animals and venues.
Where to continue from Ciutat Vella map
If you finished exploring Ciutat Vella on this website you can continue to following pages: